We understand when families lose a child, they may feel as though the rug was pulled out from underneath them. Families may find that returning to “normal” may be more challenging than expected. We offer short-term support during these times to help families adjust and get back on their feet. Counseling is catered to each family's individual needs.
- Counseling adult individuals and couples, families, and children
- Support groups
- Peer support from families who have experienced child loss
- Informational literature on grief loss
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Honor a child through volunteering or fundraising
- Annual Angel Walk
For more information, please contact the Angel Eyes Bereavement Counselor. Please fill out the Counseling Request Form – Adult or Counseling Request Form – Child and attach the completed form when you contact the Bereavement Counselor.