Annual Angel Walk
Our Annual Angel Walk is an opportunity to memorialize the precious lives of the babies who are no longer with us, share memories and offer support.
Families, friends and the Colorado community come together to participate in a name reading, balloon release and one-mile walk around Clement Park Lake.
Sunday – October 11, 2020
Robert F. Clement Park
7306 W Bowles Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123
All participants in this event must comply with Foothills Park & Recreation District Mask Mandate:
Masks must be worn at all times indoors and outdoors for all activity by ages 11+ including entering/exiting facilities, moving in indoor common spaces and when 6 ft. of distance isn’t possible.
We will provide extra masks for participants that don’t have one.
|8:00 am||Check In begins. *Breakfast available for purchase.|
|9:15 am||Name Reading and Balloon Release|
|9:45 am||Walk begins|
|10:30 am||Walkers return. *Lunch available for purchase.|
|11:30 am||First group of participants exit the park|
|12:00 pm||Check In. *Lunch available for purchase.|
|1:15 pm||Name Reading and Balloon Release|
|1:45 pm||Walk begins|
|2:30 pm||Walkers return from walk|
|3:00 pm||Silent Auction closes|
|3:45 pm||Break down begins|
* Breakfast and Lunch available at minimal cost, with all proceeds going to Angel Eyes.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are limited to 125 participants for EACH EVENT. We will do our best to accomodate everyone.
- Children under 5 must also be registered at no cost.
- Registration is limited so please register early.
- Make sure you register for the correct event time.
- Coordinate with family and friends so that everyone is attending the same event. It will be difficult to reschedule time slots.
- Once all registrations are in on by our October 8th deadline, and we are not at capacity, event times will be merged to only the Morning Session.
NO WALK UP REGISTRATIONS THE DAY OF THE EVENT
Bender & Lang, CPA’s, PC
Knights of Columbus 9349
In Memory of
J.H. Brogan Jr. &
M.L. Bailey-Steffen Jr.
David Heroux Family
in Memory of Terrah Lorraine Crowley