We understand when families lose a child, they may feel as though the rug was pulled out from underneath them. Families may find that returning to “normal” may be more challenging than expected. We offer short-term support during these times to help families adjust and get back on their feet. Counseling is catered to each family’s individual needs.
- Counseling adult individuals and couples, families, and children
- Support groups
- Peer support from families who have experienced child loss
- Informational literature on grief loss
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Honor a child through volunteering or fundraising
- Annual Angel Walk
Please contact the Angel Eyes Bereavement Counselor for more information.
We ask you to fill out the Counseling Request Form and attach the completed form when you contact the Bereavement Counselor.