Angel Eyes offers a monthly support group for parents who have experienced an unexpected pregnancy or infant loss. Our group provides a safe place to share your experience with people who understand what you are going through.
During each group session, members are encouraged to share as much about their grief journey as they feel comfortable. We strive to create a sense of community so you do not have to grieve alone.
If you are interested in joining the support group, please call the bereavement counselor at (303) 320-7771 to make sure our group is the a good fit for your needs. If you are a current member of the support group please RSVP.
Group sessions are held the first Monday of each month from 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
- January | Self Care and Coping
- February | Talking to People About What Happened
- March | Riding the Waves of Grief
- April | How Loss Affects Relationships
- May | Who Am I Now?
- June | Feeling Stuck: Exploring Unfinished Business
- July | Making Meaning, Creating Ritual and Memorializing
- August | Anger, Regret and Guilt
- September | The Value of Grieving in Community
- October | Grief as a Paradox
- November | Preparing for the Holidays
- December | Family Holiday Gathering and Vigil
We kindly ask that you RSVP before attending group. In the event of inclement weather, please call our office to check for possible cancellation. Please contact the Angel Eyes Bereavement Counselor for more information.